Virtual Moreland would like to invite you to learn to use the
Internet. We offer friendly, tailored training in small groups.
- Welcome to the Internet!
- Discover what the Internet is and how you can use it to talk
to other people using email, chat and discussion groups.
- Finding information on
the World Wide Web
- Learn how to use the World Wide Web to find information and
- Make your own Web
- Creating your own Web page is very easy! Learn to format
text, create hyperlinks, insert graphics & load your page onto
the World Wide Web.
- Build a Web
- Learn how to turn one Web page into a great site. Plan your
site, create a template and add your site to search engines.
- Do you have access to Internet services?
- Did you have access to the Internet for 5 hours or more over
the last six months?
- Do you have a multimedia computer at home which has at any
stage been connected to the Internet?
If you can answer "no" to two or all of these questions, then
Virtural Moreland can offer you five hours of training and ten
hours of access to the Internet. This training has been made
available by the
Skills.net project. Thanks you, Skills.net.
We are happy to organise courses to meet your specific
requirements. We often provide training courses for local
companies, unions or schools. Please contact
Jonathan O'Donnell, our training coordinator for further